The Charter Boat Sea Fix
The Sea Fix is a 45-foot custom #1 hull, built in Key West, Florida, on Hwy #1. Originally designed to be a commercial fishing hull, the boat is very wide, stable and able to bring back the mother load. This type of boat specializes in deep sea fishing for Yellow Fin Tuna, Sword Fish, Blue and White Marlin, Red Snapper, Amberjack, Cobia, King Mackerel, Grouper, and many other popular species.
• Bottom fishing and trolling sites
• We offer fun-filled half-day and full-day trips for all ages of anglers! (4 hr and 8 hr)
• We also offer 18-hour to overnight and multiple day trips to fish for tuna, marlin, swordfish, and more
• Tournament trips (Cobia, Marlin, Destin Rodeo)
• Other trips include Crab Island Days, Sunset Cruises, Dolphin Cruises, Night Time Fishing and At-Sea Ceremonies.
The Sea Fix has a swim ladder for easy access in and out of the water from the boat. When we take you to Crab Island, we stay with you so you may use the boat for your belongings, food, kitchen galley, and bathroom facilities.
45-foot Custom #1 Key West Hull SportFish, twin 510 hp turbo Cummins diesel engines and is Cummins clean idle certified, 12.5 kw generator, 110 gallon live well, 12′ x 10′ cockpit.
Our spacious galley has plenty of ”stretch” room and comfortable seating, is air conditioned with COLD air, a fully equipped kitchen, satellite direct TV, bunks for napping, and a CLEAN Bathroom with Fresh Water!
The Sea Fix caters to our customer’s plans. All fishing trips start at 4 hours with a total of six anglers including children, and may extend to several days and nights. The Sea Fix is equipped to be at sea for several days at a time and go great distances.
We also offer ”Fun Tours” to Crab Island, Sunset Cruises, Dolphin Cruises, Night Time Shark Trips, and Memorials at Sea.
The Sea Fix has an experienced crew that can provide you with a trip of a life time. Call us with your trip!