Booking Your Fishing Trip
• The Charter Boat Sea Fix accommodates 6 happy anglers
• The Sea Fix caters to families, groups and corporations.
• All are welcome aboard our roomy, clean boat.
Extended Trips are the only way to fish palegic species such as Blue and White Marlin, Swordfish, Yellow Fin Tuna, etc. These trips are overnight, 24-hour day trips.
• FIRST: Choose your date
• THEN: Decide on how long a trip you would like to book:
4 hour minimum; 8 hours; 18 hours; Overnight and Multiple Days,
or Sunset Cruises, Dolphin Sightings, Night-time Shark Fishing, Day Trips to Crab Island, At-Sea Ceremonies
• CALL US to set up your trip date and times:
Ms. Martha at 850-685-2963
(We will explain more about the trips too!)
Processing Your Trip:
• Credit Card information required to reserve your chosen date.
• After the trip at the dock you may pay with the credit card used to make the reservation, or check, or cash. (Note: Trips paid for with a credit card ~ add a 4% convenience fee)
• Any cancellations need to be made 48-hours in advance.
• A ”no-show” fee will be charged to your card if you do not call and cancel in advance.
• Call Ms. Martha at 850-685-2963 a few days before your trip to confirm weather and trip details
• Be ready at the dock 15 minutes prior to trip departure for a great fishing adventure.
• If you are worried about getting sea sick, please let us know so we may give you some suggestions that will make your trip more enjoyable.
The Day of Your Trip:
• Anglers should be ready to leave for their trip 15 minutes prior to departure time. Most morning trips depart at 6:00am.
• Our physical address: 210 Harbor Blvd, Destin, Florida — Behind Brotula’s Restaurant
• At this time, anglers will be greeted by the crew and helped aboard.
• After boarding the vessel, we will go over safety equipment.
WHAT TO BRING:
We provide all necessary fishing equipment, licenses, bait, and tackle. All you need to bring is a cooler with food and drinks and of course sunscreen! Don’t forget your camera or phone for photos!
About Your Trip:
• After departing, we will ride out to the Destin Pass and start our fishing trip.
• This usually starts with bait fishing for 30 minutes to an hour around the Jetties.
• After we have plenty of bait, we will start our journey to catch the fish and enjoy the Gulf of Mexico.
• Usually we will troll as we ride out.
• While trolling, we may have a chance to catch many species, such as King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, and Bonitas. These are the more common fish.
• Other species we might encounter are Wahoos, Dolphins, Blackfin Tunas, Barracudas, and Sailfish.
While You Fish:
• During your trip, the mate(s) will be working to make sure you are ready to go when we get to our fishing spot.
• They will be cutting bait, getting rods ready, and teaching you the basics of fishing school.
Catch and Release:
We encourage Catch and Release, especially if the limit has been met, but everyone wants to keep fishing!
We Love Our Anglers:
• We realize the majority of our customers are inexperienced at this kind of fishing so our crew is very patient and does the best job possible to make sure you are trained up and ready to go.
• We are a family oriented crew, as we all have children.
Arriving to Our Destination:
Once we arrive at our fishing destination, we will fish for different species in various ways, depending on what kind of fish we are trying to catch.
Please bring cameras with plenty of film or SD cards.
We Clean Your Fish!
When we are finished fishing, we head back home. During this travel time, we will also troll.
When we get back to the dock, we will unload fish and your belongings. Your mates will hang up your fish and this is the time for you to take pictures of your catch!
After your fishing pictures are taken, the 1st mate will clean and bag your fish for you to take home and enjoy.
“Your first mate works for tips. 20% of the total trip is customary and appreciated.”
Thanks, Capt Phillip